1. Payment is expected when services are rendered. In order to focus on our patients' needs, customer service and minimizing costs, we do not bill. We do utilize Care Credit and Scratch Pay as 3rd party payment options.
2. We accept debit cards, credit cards (Visa, Mastercard, Discover, American Express) and cash. All cards must be signed by the owner of the card. (Sorry, but we do not accept checks.)
3. When unexpected illness strikes a pet, unexpected expense strikes as well. Glendale Animal Hospital understands this and is able to make some special arrangements through SCRATCH PAY. It takes under 5 minutes to complete an application (usually done on your phone!) and will allow you to break down urgent expenses into smaller monthly installments. You should not apply for scratch pay until you have an estimate for your pet's expenses.
We also accept CARE CREDIT, a revolving credit plan (like a credit card but for medical expenses) You can apply yourself online before your visit at: CARE CREDIT
Highlights of the CareCredit program:
- Low Monthly Payments (3% of the Total Balance)
- Determine Approval in a Few Minutes
- No Annual Fee
SCRATCH PAY helps you get credit for urgent expenses and is not reusable after care is rendered. Unlike care Credit it is not a revolving plan but can cover immediate needs for your pet. We will be happy to help you apply after an initial exam but you need to be prepared to pay for the initial visit if declined for the credit plan. Apply online at: SCRATCH PAY
Insurance For Your Pets
Another popular option for your family and pet is insurance coverage. Unfortunately just like "people insurance", this won't help with immediate problems your pet may have.
To learn more, please visit the following pet insurance websites . . .