- We strive to provide complete care for our patients. Learn more about all the services we provide.
Welcome to the Glendale Animal Hospital
Your Veterinarian in Glendale, AZ
Call us at 623-934-7243
Need help NOW? Call us right away at 623-934-7243!
Thanks for visiting us. We are a family-oriented two doctor practice specializing in dogs, cats, ferrets, rabbits and other small mammals. Our motto has always been; "Personal attention and quality care!" We offer service, attention and caring that is often difficult to find in today's world of corporate veterinary care. Find out why thousands of very special pets and their people call the Glendale Animal Hospital home, and the only place for their medical, surgical and dental care.
We are a full-service companion animal practice offering both inpatient and outpatient services. Our focus tends to be towards offering most services on an outpatient basis, hospitalizing only when absolutely necessary. We find that this keeps cost for the pet owner reasonable and most pets prefer the confines of their own homes over the hospital environment. Below is a basic list of services and procedures we offer:
- Preventative Care Examinations and Vaccinations.
- Examination for illness, medical/surgical issues and accidents. We are happy to give 2nd opinions on difficult cases.
- Complete dental care including cleaning teeth, extractions and oral surgery.
- Medical care and treatment for skin problems, eye disease, ear infections, internal medicine cases and general diagnostics.
- Full service surgery including routine spays, neuters, and feline declawing. Wound repair and reconstructive surgery, all types of tumor removal, eye surgery, abdominal surgery, and surgery of the knee (cruciate repair and patellar luxation surgery). We can also perform some fracture repair including casting, splinting and pinning of bone fractures. Many procedures done on an outpatient basis! Together our doctors have over 30 years of surgical experience!
- Endoscopy, Ultrasound and Xrays. We have a state-of-the-art digital X-ray system!
- EKG analysis, stool exams, urinalysis with complete laboratory services including all types of blood testing, pathology, cultures and so-forth.
- Heartworm testing and prevention including ProHeart and HeartGard.
- Post partum examination of mothers and pups. Assisted delivery and C-sections.
- Complete in-house pharmacy and custom medication compounding.
- Chiropractic care: Dr. Day is AVCA certified and practices on small pets only (Since 1995). We also have Arthrostimulator Therapy and Cold Laser Therapy available.
- Hospitalization including care for "Parvo" and "blocked cats".
- We also have a special interest in cancer chemotherapy.
At Glendale Animal Hospital, we treat your pets like the valued family members they are.
Glendale Veterinarian | Glendale Animal Hospital | 623-934-7243
7615 N 75th Ave Suite 110
Glendale, AZ 85303